Thursday, January 19, 2012
hackZA Security Conference - Registration now OPEN!
Telspace Systems is proud to announce event sponsorship of hackZA 2012, the information security conference to be held in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The purpose of the hackZA 2012 conference is to provide a platform and playground where international speakers are brought to South Africa to present their ground breaking research with no boundaries or vendor intervention.
Speakers are brought out to Johannesburg to present their training and talk topics to educate an audience which would not be able to attend other international conferences due to finance restrictions and so forth. hackZA is a technical conference where local residents can engage with speakers, learn from them and be entertained.
Confirmed international speakers and topics are as follows:
* Julio Auto (Brazil) Playing with x86 code normalization
* Joe McCray (USA) - You Spent All That Money And You Still Got Owned???
* Jayson E. Street (USA) - Steal Everything, Kill Everyone, Cause Total Financial Ruin!
* Hemil Shah (India and SA) - Penetrating Mobile Applications - Attacks & Exploits
The conference will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa during April 2012. The dates are the 2nd and 3rd April 2012 for technical training and 4th April 2012 for a single track highly technical conference.
International training courses are as follows:
* Hemil Shah – Web Application Security – Threats and Countermeasures
* Joe McCray – Advanced Penetration testing
* Dino Covotsos – Hacking Wireless and Bluetooth 101
If you would like to attend please register on www.hackza.com .