Manage all sales related activities including:
Job Description: National Sales Manager
• Generating sales leads, qualifiying new prospects, and developing new customers.
• Manage pricing and sales proposal processes to ensure optimum profitability and growth.
• Work closely with services and analysts to cultivate and close new opportunities.
• Maintain account information and pipeline reports.
• Consistently hitting and exceeding designated target.
• Setting targets for sales associates and managing a smaller team of sales associates in the future.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years selling security consulting services, specifically Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments and Information Security Training to new clients and closing additional/followup work with existing clients.
• Sufficient technical knowledge of Penetration Testing, Web application security and training services to be able to address customer issues and queries.
• Significant contacts and relationships with CISOs and other decision makers
• Superior negotiating skills
• Consistent record of being above quota.
• Ability to create presentations, proposals and SOW documents.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Self motivated, dedicated and hard working sales person.
You can apply at http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=5118390&trk=job_nov or send us your CV's if you are interested. We currently have 2 positions open as per the above!