Telspace Systems is looking to hire security analysts in South Africa, preferably Gauteng as the office is based in JHB. The analyst should be competent in a combination of the following skills:
Web application security, attack and penetration testing, network security, source code reviews, mobile security. Along with these tests and assessments, you'll be conducting regular security audits from both a logical/theoretical standpoint and a technical/hands-on standpoint.
If you are interested in the below, apply via http://www.careerjunction.co.za/jobs/1545049 , email us your cv or get in touch via www.telspace.co.za !
· Performing application penetration testing and application source code review against software applications
· Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing on Internet-facing and internal client systems
· Exploit known and unknown vulnerabilities and discover logic flaws.
· Document technical issues identified during security assessments.
· Assist with building recommendations for hardening, and maintaining systems used for penetration testing
· Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors
Desired Skills & Experience:
· At least 3 years experience as a security analyst or relevant experience as a penetration tester.
· Good technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
· Good understanding of attack and defence techniques
· Excellent self management skills
· Ability to work both independently and as team lead on individual assessments.